Breaking News

Russian politician offers to ban and classify bad news

18.04.2012  |  13:29

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the leader of the Liberal and Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), set out his claims to Russian media

Vladimir Zhirinovsky, the leader of the Liberal and Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR), set out his claims to Russian media. The politician accused them of pedaling negative news, which may lead to the development of numerous mental disorders with the population. The notorious politician offered to deliver negative news in portions of not more than 20 percent. The remaining 80 percent is supposed to be positive news only, he said. According to Zhirinovsky, Russian news agencies can find positive subjects anywhere.

For example, they can report on the cherry harvest in Tajikistan or ripe strawberries in Kazakhstan. "Give people some good news!" RBC quoted the politician as saying. Zhirinovsky also stated that stories about "criminals, murders, murderers and pedophiles" should be classified and hidden from the general public. "I would support closing the information about murderers and pedophiles.

Everything must be concealed. I want to know nothing about Breivik and Shein [Oleg Shein]. I don't care about Astrakhan and the Norwegian scoundrel," Zhirinovsky stated.   .



Print versionPrint version

News
And Yemen Burns With Washington’s Blessing And Yemen Burns With Washington’s Blessing
The Saudis keep hitting civilians -- a wedding party on Monday, killing 120 -- and blaming U.S. intelligence for bad targets.
Man Arrested and Sentenced to 6 Months in Jail for Having Windmill on His Property Russian Su-27 Flanker met the patrol of the Lockheed P-3 Orion in the sky Obama invited two radical anti-Israel activists at the annual White House Iftar dinner China called Laos, Myanmar and Thailand source of the most dangerous drugs
Flight attendants are suing Boeing because of the risk of toxic contamination in the passenger compartment Flight attendants are suing Boeing because of the risk of toxic contamination in the passenger compartment
Four flight attendants are suing Boeing, the maker of the 737 they were flying in, alleging the company has known for decades there's a risk of toxic fumes invading the passenger cabin. It's something...
VIDEO: Explosions rock Michigan neighborhood as US Army urban training begins Americans: Fatter & Dumber Than Ever Before Where does CNN find these idiots? Baltimore's $20 Million Federally Financed Riots