AMERICAN jihadi is 'top ISIS commander': Yazidi slave reveals that she was beaten and held captive by US citizen who directs attacks and keeps vial of poison to kill himself if he is caught
She said Abu Abdullah was a very important figure in Islamic
- Nada, 19, was sold to ISIS commander Abu Abdullah al-Amriki in October
- Teenager was held hostage in Manbij, Aleppo, with one other Yazidi slave
- She claimed the 'emir' always carried an AK47, pistol and a bottle of poison
- She said he boasted that he travelled back and forth from the US with ease
- He drew maps for attacks and ambushes for ISIS thugs in special war room
- See our full coverage of ISIS news and stories
A Yazidi slave girl has claimed the high-ranking ISIS commander who held her prisoner was a white American who directed the terror group's attacks and received personal letters from its leader.
Nada, 19, told MailOnline that US citizen Abu Abdullah al-Amriki (the American), 23, boasted about how beautiful women from all over the world wanted to join him in Syria and that he always kept a vial of poison on him - in case he was captured in battle.
Free at last: Yazidi slave Nada (pictured), 19, told MailOnline how she was held hostage by a 'very important' ISIS commander by the name of Abu Abdullah al-Amriki
The tall, pale man with black hair and short beard bought nine girls in total but sold seven of them on.
Nada was taken to one of his 'many' heavily-guarded houses in Manbij, Aleppo, where she lived with the other Yazidi girl and her son.
The teenager, who is now in America, told her harrowing story to the US government after escaping with her captor's phone. Her fellow Yazidi hostage, known as 'Bazi', is also in the country - she will give evidence against Abu Abdullah to Congress and wants the FBI to press charges against him.
MailOnline cannot independently verify these claims and Nada said she has never seen his picture before on videos or images released by ISIS.